Thursday, June 4, 2009

Activating the VOICE OF FAITH By: Creflo Dollar

In the June addition of Victory Creflo Dollar did a very interesting article: Activating the Voice of faith. In the beginning Mr. Dollar ask some very good question.

Are you getting the results you want out of life? If not, expected? % We've all experienced discouragement at some point in our lives. And considering the current state of the economy, things are not getting any better. The sagging ecomomy is causing Christians to become weary. So weary, in fact, tht they have yielded their ears to the fearful tactics of the enemy that resonate daily.

He Mention:

Nearly every week I hear someone say they can barely hold on to anything. People have exhausted their savings and retirement accounts, and fallen behind on their mortgages. And there are some who thought they'd never have to rely on public assistance, yet they are standing in line today seeking help.

But here's some good news: The recession we're in isn't ours, it belongs to the world! This is the time when God wants to show Himself strong on our behalf. You may be thinking, Brother Dollar, I've been praying, fasting and even tithing, but it just seems I'm getting nowhere. Well, I'm glad to know you're diligently doing all those things. But the truth is it's going to take more than praying, fasting, and tithing to change your circumstances. It's going to require power!

IT'S TIME TO RISE UP!

We're living in an age of power. And I believe one of the ways God is going to prove himself in the midst of all that's going on right now is through the demonstration of His power. God is about to show the unsaved world there is profit in serving Him. There is no certainty in banks, jobs or governments. Our cetainty is in God.

There are more to be read in victory by Kenneth Copland

No comments:

Post a Comment